Saturday 24 August 2013

Black & White Haven ... New Sugar, 24hr Event & Gacha Madness!

Guess what? I've been shopping! Yes again.. yes already! Nope not an addiction, I just need to like I need to breathe lol. Anyway I had good reason today - It's Friday and I was celebrating! And what better way to do that than with a special 24 event and new releases?

Sugar has some gorgeous new mini-dresses in store and I love the texture on the one I chose to wear, not only as I love my b&w's anyway (but the theme seemed to come about from my gacha fun too!) lol
The dress I'm wearing in the top pictures is 'Fuze' in pattern 1 and you can pick it up in a variety of textures for just 229L. It's sexy and sassy, an awesome fit and I love the details.



Dress - Sugar Mesh - Fuze - Pattern 1 **New**
Hair - Lamb - Zelda - Ink (Greyscale pack) **Collabor88**
Shoes - Catwa - Tartar Shoes (with colour changing hud)
Tattoo - Endless Pain - Pure Sin - 498L
Necklace - Pure Poison - *Group Gift*
Clutch - Shush - Lace **24 Gacha 40L**
Bracelets - Sassy! - Polished Cuff - White **24Gacha 40L**




Dress - DRBC - Bardot - Black & White Polkadot **24Hr Gacha 50L** (1 of 6 different styles)
Hair - Catwa - Lulu - Colour Pack 1
Clutch - Pure Poison - Diamond Apple Black - 150L **New**
Make-up (eyes & lips) - Alter Ego - Trendsetter - Call Girl Red
Eyelashes - Amacci - Donna
Necklace, Bracelets & Tattoo as above 


Yet another group gift from Pure Poison and this necklace is stunningly art deco. Small charge to join the group but well worth it imo. And I think that this little apple clutch bag is just the cutest thing ever!

I have tons more stuff from the 24 hour event but I'd be here all day if I was to show it all - and it's only today so make sure you head over there quick to check out the goodies!


The skin I'm wearing in these pics is actually a fifty linden friday pick-up from a few weeks ago from Plastik, but I love so much I can't stop wearing it atm. They usually have items available in store (at a slightly higher price unfortunately!) after the sale date so check out there skin section and look out for future FLF's!

Sugar >> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/THE%20DARK%20MUSE/189/36/24
Pure Poison >>
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zenshi%20south%20two/213/68/27
Endless Pain >>
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sweet%20Reach/186/110/272
Catwa >>
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/CaTwA/128/11/22

And where am I today? Possibly a new favourite sim ;)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MetaLES/109/202/25
Ghostville is beautifully photogenic, interesting to explore and full of quirky little animations!

Ali x




No comments:

Post a Comment