Monday 16 December 2013

And Then There Was Red

Hello again lovelies! 
I love so many things that I have seen so far from this years Gothmas By Gaslight, that I couldn't resist doing a second post today!

These shoes are by .Enfant Terrible. and I have been dying to get my hands on since I saw the 'work in progress' pics and I am not disappointed - I adore them!! They automatically get bonus points for being for SLink but also they are uber-cute and available in a whole host of colour/pattern variants.

The quirky little festive bow and skelly earrings are from Bliensen + MaiTai and they have various colour options available - no points for guessing that I went for Onyx! The rings are another exclusive available at GxG by Eclectica and they come in various metal options, all of which include texture change stones.




And other news in today - Miss Lara over at Mystic Canvass seems to have come over very festive with the Christmas spirit as not only is there a new group gift available, but this beautiful skin gift includes 4 different skin tones (all of which come in both A & D cups) as well as appliers for SLink, Lolas and Phat Azz!! I'm wearing the 'pale' version, but there is also a lighter toned 'snow' and two darker tones.
I also took a trip to the new 'snow queen' round of Seraphim Social as Glam Affair has these divine new false eyelashes available in 4 different versions and tons of colours to choose from.


Dress/Collar/Gloves - Zibska - Gerda - Red *GxG Exclusive*
Hair (including roses & veil) - Redux! - Mourning Hair & Veil - Black & White Pictures Raven *GxG Exclusive*
Rings - Eclectica - Catherine Ring Set - Black *GxG Exclusive*
Necklace - .:ellabella::. - Enchant - Decay *GxG Exclusive*
Skin - Mystic Canvass [MC] - Xen Skin - Pale *Group Gift*



Shoes - .Enfant Terrible. - Wrapped Heels - red black *GxG Exclusive*
Earrings - Bliensen + MaiTai - Drusilla Earrings - Onyx *GxG Exclusive*
Eyelashes - Glam Affair - Shironuri Lashes 01 - Coal *Seraphim Social*
Eyes - {Dead Apples} - Phantom Eyes - Snow
Feet - SLink AvEnhance - Mid
Hands - SLink AvEnhance - Elegant I



Where am I? The place where you should be shopping! 
Gothmas by Gaslight (Cursed - Adult) >>
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cursed/132/81/1004

Gothmas by Gaslight (Sium) >>
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sium/168/167/1004
Zibska & .Enfant Terrible. can be found on Sium.

Mystic Canvass >>
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Turtle%20Cove/160/180/998





No comments:

Post a Comment