Thursday 18 September 2014

The Fallen

heya everyone =)
I can't tell you how much I love this round of The Secret Affair, with it's wonderful Edgar Allen Poe/The Raven theme. The peeps over on the event team have done a wonderful job with the sim and some of the creations I've seen really are exceptional work. And of course I love any chance to get a bit dark and creepy...
The dress and accessories I'm wearing for today's pic are by Zibska and these items can be found at The Secret Affair until 28th Sept. Guys if you like the tentacles and style of this outfit, there is a shirt version for you! The skull headpiece is simply wow! There are 6 common colours available and then a rare version with HUD that contains 10 colours for main section and 10 for the roses/orbit. All contain separate petal orbit.
And lastly.... Who doesn't love a new hair day? Truth has some more pretties available and I'm wearing the new 'Amaris' style. A pretty half up, half down kinda look, I imagine this would really work with fantasy/rp styles as well as normal wear! I can see I'll be 'doing ma thing' with it a few times!


Dress, Ruffle Collar & Tentacles - Zibska - Greetje *New@The Secret Affair*
Hair - Truth - Amaris *NEW*
Skin - Glam Affair - Rose - Pearl
Face Tattoo - +Nuuna+ - Lost Souls 80%

Holding - Zibska 'Ailbhe' Headpiece - Gacha Item *New@The Secret Affair*
SLink Elegant hands used

Pose by Del May - "These Hands"
Pic taken at H22O (with a couple of things de-rendered!)

Landmarks to:


No comments:

Post a Comment