Saturday 27 December 2014

I would follow you blind...

hey peeps! I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday!
I thought I better get back to blog work today and decided to take some pics with these very cool, extremely creepy 'blind hem' eye covers by He La. The set includes both 'blind hem' and 'blind mute' (pics soon of that!) and you can get these in either black or white. They do include resize script to fit to different avatars (make sure you don't have hair or anything in the way as I did or you might have some trouble finding the spot to click on - oops moment for me!)

The December round of We Love Role Play is drawing to a close, so do hurry on over to pic up some of the fabulous fantasy and roleplay goodies available at discounted prices! Also, for group members is your last chance to pick up the gifts from around the tree!

We're also into the last week of Gothmas by Gaslight, which is where you'll find this beautiful winter gown and cloak amongst some other divine designs for all the darklings and winter creatures out there!


Dress - {Venomous Rage Designs} Winter Maiden - Snow Maiden Gown {White & Blk} *GxG*
Cloak - {VRD} Winter Maiden - Snow Maiden Cloak {White & Blk} *GxG*
Blind Eyes - He La - Hem White (Blind Hem) *NEW* 
Horns - Keystone - Vinn Horns - Black/Black Rope *We<3RP*
Necklace - [geek.] - Layers Necklace (Upper) *We<3RP*
Hair - MINA - Nikky - Black & White Specials

Raw Pic
Wolf by Better Gnomes and Cauldrons
First pic pose by me
Other poses by *PosESioN*
Pics taken at Frisland and at home

Raw Pic
The Landmarks:

Raw Pic

"deep in my heart,
I want you to pull me back.
I've kept us apart,
I want you to fix my wreck.

awake with a start,
I want you to enter my mind.
to re-cast my part,
I want you to follow me blind.

I've cast myself into a prison,
with bonds near impossible to break.
I thought my life is built on reason,
but now I know I've got to escape.

I've depraved myself of all I had,
and thought I need to for my own sake.
I didn't think I would be so sad,
but without you I cannot escape."


No comments:

Post a Comment