Saturday 10 January 2015

Former Self

Ohmygosh it's been 5 days since I posted! :o 
It's been one of those weeks... Anyway, I couldn't keep myself from taking some pics with this totally wow new release by Zibska. It's an update in mesh of an older outfit and consists of a sexy (and very minimal!) mesh bodysuit and some amazing orbits for the skirt, chest and collar to give it a really futuristic and/or high fashion look!
There is a HUD included to change the bodysuit, main orbit and accent sections separately. There are 4 monochrome bodysuit textures, 4 main section textures and 8 options for the accent (4 monochrome plus 4 colours).
I fell in love with the new masks by GizzA at this round of The Chapter Four as soon as I saw them. These are gacha items with 3 rares and 6 commons - all are awesome! It's mod for resizing too which is great.
Today's hair is by Tableau Vivant and is new for We Love Roleplay. This long sleeked back style with a few loose strands is idea for fashion or roleplay looks!


Bodysuit/Orbits - Zibska - Plaisance Deux *NEW@Mainstore*
Mask - GizzA -  Sparkle Mask - Jester Silver RARE *Chapter4*
Hair - Tableau Vivant - Keiran *We<3RP*
Skin - Glam Affair - Rose Pearl
Eyes - IKON - Deadshine - Denim
SLink hands and feet used

Pose by !bang - Fae


The Landmarks:


"Filled by desire, I'm calm as a storm
Like a state of mind, it's someone you know
Too soon, too cold, this invitation
Now lend me your soul, I fall to damnation"

No comments:

Post a Comment