Sunday 26 April 2015

I'm a Fujiyama mama and I'm just about to blow my top...

hello peeps, hope you are all having an awesome weekend!
The current round of Genre is 'rockabilly' and DRBC didn't disappoint with lots of new pretties for this round! The dress that caught my attention instantly was this cherry babydoll dress! I mean, is this cute or what? It's fitted mesh so will work with most bodies too! And the really nice part? Oh it's the price, just 99L.
The other bits and pieces aren't new for events, but just some faves I've collected over time and I thought worked well for what I wanted today ;)
The pose is from the 'bombshell' collection by Project Puppet that was at the Pose Fair (which sadly ended today *tears*) but I'm sure it will be instore soon! 
I'm using the legs of the new COCO Fashion Doll with the more traditional Cocodoll upper. For Dollcoco group members, you'll have received the new fashion doll body in peach (plus a new head) in the notices. For everyone else, the new doll comes in 4 different tones and has slightly different joints to the previous doll. The thing I love though - the feet are made to fit SLink shoes! Yes, 3 foot types included so now all your SLink shoes will fit your doll with no fuss :D
As always, HQ version of pic can be found on Flickr and you can really zoom in on any item - I hope you like the LOTD!


Dress - DRBC - Bettie Babydoll - Cherry Baby *Genre*
Shoes - fri. - Moxie Heels - Cherry Dots
Necklace - Yummy - Bombshell Beads - Onyx
Sunglasses - Tres Blah - Winged Sunglasses - Red
Hair - Truth - Sadie

Props:
Jukebox by Standby Inc - EbonyBlue
Table, chair, sign & milk bottles by Floorplan
Motorbike by Consignment - The Garage Collection gacha - Rat Rod Bike Rare (old Arcade item)

Check out Dizzy's Deathrockin' Diner at Genre until May 12th

No comments:

Post a Comment