Friday 21 July 2017

If I would give my soul

A new round of Shiny Shabby is here and Zibska has released some new cosmetics for the occassion! The 'Galia' eye makeup and 'Garda' lipsticks come in fruity bright and pastel tones for summer, with appliers for Lelutka, Omega, TMP and Catwa (Catwa is lips only). I'm totally in love with the two-tone eyeshadow!

If I would give my soul

The hair by tram is one that I picked up at Hair Fair but will probably be making its way to store if not already :P
Also loving this stunning dress by Pixicat. It's a rare at the Epiphany and hopefully I'll be showing some more of it in future post! ;)


Mesh Head: Lelutka Simone 2.7 Bento
Skin Applier: Glam Affair - Amaya 
Moles: Glam Affair - Applier for Lelutka
Eye Makeup: Zibska - Galia *New@ShinyShabby*
Lipstick: Zibska - Garda *New@ShinyShabby*
Eyes: IKON
Hair: tram G0519
Piercing: Bauhaus Movement - Carley Piercing Gold
Flower: LODE - Head Accessory - Phebe [red_yellow]
Dress: Pixicat - Dragon.Dress Seductive nr2 (Maitreya) RARE *TheEpiphany*

No comments:

Post a Comment